Reach more vehicle shoppers with Facebook marketing
Your Dealer Teamwork account team gives you the best Facebook advertising recommendations to generate quality sales opportunities.
How Can Facebook Ads Benefit You?
- Facebook Ads can generate 19% more organic website visits AND 10% more paid search website visits
- Campaigns see an average of 6.3% more mobile search traffic and .9% more on desktop when using Facebook Advertising
- People who see Facebook ads are more likely to take website actions (e.g. purchases, viewed content, etc) when they visit
What is a Facebook Marketing Partner?
As a trusted Facebook Marketing Partner, Dealer Teamwork has a direct line to Facebook experts so that we can serve the unique digital marketing needs of automotive dealers.
Partner with Dealer Teamwork and raise the level of your dealership’s marketing performance.
- Facebook & Instagram retargeting ads
- Facebook & Instagram product catalog carousel ads
- Automotive Inventory Ads (dynamic ads optimized for in-market vehicle shoppers)
- Current offer pricing/details pulled into ads
Why Partner with Dealer Teamwork?
With Dealer Teamwork, dealers can take advantage of the patented MPOP®‘s automation power to syndicate their new and used vehicle offers to their Facebook & Instagram Ads.
Syndicated offers from the MPOP® are designed to drive higher engagement, generate more sales opportunities and increase your overall reach. This is due to the MPOP® ‘s unique ability to syndicate all of your vehicle offers to campaigns with more detailed vehicle information fields that are useful to the interested shopper.
What are Automotive Inventory Ads?
Facebook created a special automotive-specific dynamic ad type called Automotive Inventory Ads. These ads show real-time vehicle availability and pricing to in-market vehicle shoppers based on the vehicles they show intent to purchase.
When you sign-up for Dealer Teamwork’s MPOP® Social Media Marketing product, you will automatically have access to this ad type.
Are any of your staff Facebook Blueprint Certified?
Yes! Several of our staff hold Facebook Blueprint Certifications. Our certified team members earned certifications by demonstrating proficiency in the skills, technologies, advertising policies and best practices required to be successful on the Facebook, Instagram and Messenger platforms. As certified professionals in this program, our team members can provide expert insight on automotive social media tactics and strategies.